As the flurry of holiday season winds down, Neil Patrick Harris is telling you to give your kids a cost-efficient gift: watching him host the Oscars. The host advertises, well, himself, in these new Christmas-themed Oscars promos, as an alternative gift this holiday season.
“Instead of traditional presents, give the gift of simply telling them to watch me host the Oscars,” Harris says.
Watch Harris above—and try not to think of that glorious Gone Girl scene.
The Oscars air live Sunday, Feb 22 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears