As the flurry of holiday season winds down, Neil Patrick Harris is telling you to give your kids a cost-efficient gift: watching him host the Oscars. The host advertises, well, himself, in these new Christmas-themed Oscars promos, as an alternative gift this holiday season.
“Instead of traditional presents, give the gift of simply telling them to watch me host the Oscars,” Harris says.
Watch Harris above—and try not to think of that glorious Gone Girl scene.
The Oscars air live Sunday, Feb 22 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma