Taylor Swift was in the audience at a Christmas Eve performance of Hugh Jackman’s new Broadway play and managed to leave with the X-Men star’s t-shirt.
At a matinee performance of Jackman’s “The River” on Wednesday, Jackman auctioned off articles of his clothing to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, the New York Daily News reports.
Swift donated $6,000 in exchange for the T-shirt Jackman wore during his performance. Jackman got an additional $6,000 from another audience member and $2,000 for his belt.
Swift and Jackman posed backstage for a picture that promptly found its way onto Hugh Jackman’s Instagram.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate