Jennifer Lawrence embraced the true spirit of Christmas when she headed home to Louisville, Kentucky, for the holidays.
The Hunger Games star, 24, made dozens of sick children smile when she paid them a visit at the Kosair Children’s Hospital on Christmas Eve.
Photos on Twitter show her posing with the kids by their beds as well as in a group where she was also joined by staff. (And joked about her awkward pose in a video, below.)
Lawrence is no stranger to helping children: she used to serve as an assistant nurse at a children’s summer day camp that her parents ran.
“It’s impossible to shock me or gross me out,” she told the Los Angeles Times.
This wasn’t Lawrence’s first holiday visit to this hospital. The Oscar winner also stopped by last year.
“Thank you for visiting the kids yesterday. We know it meant a lot to them and brightened their day,” the hospital tweeted after that visit.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk