This story was originally published at the Daily Dot.
You can shop for a gamer on Christmas without feeling like a last-minute procrastinator because you totally meant to wait until Dec. 25 for the good sales, right?
Here’s a roundup of all the best games, at the best prices, that you can buy today for the gamer(s) in your life — or yourself! Just get them a gift card for the appropriate online service and say “This is meant for you to buy [name of game].”
Electronic Arts’s digital distribution platform, Origin, is offering Dragon Age: Inquisition for $40. At about 200 hours’ worth of gaming, Inquisition is worth every penny of the original $60 asking price. Paying $40 instead for Inquisition is a really good deal.
Titanfall is $10 on Origin. This is the best shooter running on any platform, bar none, defined by innovative gameplay mechanics like mechs that really feel like extensions of their pilots, some of the smoothest parkour running that any shooter has pulled off, and an evacuation mechanic in which the losers run for a dropship pickup and grasp a taste of victory from the jaws of defeat.
Titanfall is amazing. So is a $10 asking price. You can also get the Deluxe Edition, which includes four map packs with map designs that are incredibly balanced and fun, for $24, which is also a great price…
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer