Need some Christmas cheer? Just watch these delighted British schoolchildren as the staff of the Baden-Powell and St Peter’s Church of England Junior School surprises them with a flashmob rendition of “Let It Go” at the end of their Christmas service.
The number begins as a spoken word rendition, then mounts into a full scale production number. Yes, the persistence of “Let It Go” can be wearying, but it’s best to just ride this cultural phenomenon out and enjoy it where you can.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate