An autopsy of the Pennsylvania man suspected of killing six relatives reveals he died after poisoning himself, authorities said Tuesday.
Bradley Stone, who was found dead with self-inflicted stab wounds on Dec. 16 after a manhunt in the Philadelphia suburbs, died of a “combined drug intoxication,” ABC News reports. Authorities said Stone had taken a cocktail of Trazodone, Risperidone and mCPP.
Stone, 35, was suspected of shooting to death his ex-wife and five of her family members, and wounding one more, during the early hours of Dec. 15. The motive remains unclear but legal documents show Stone had recently lost a custody battle against his ex-wife for their two daughters.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space