When you’re making the soundtrack to the most thrillingly erotic movie ever, there are three go-to artists: Beyoncé, Miguel and The Weeknd.
So far, the only artist confirmed for the soundtrack is Beyoncé; her incredibly sensual, spooky version of “Crazy In Love” was featured in the film’s first trailer, while two tracks from her self-titled album— “Ghost” and “Haunted” — scored the film’s most recent teaser.
Now comes news that sultry alt-R&B singer Abel Tesfaye, a.k.a. The Weeknd, is also on the soundtrack to the highly-anticipated film, which hits theaters on Valentine’s Day. His contribution, “Earned It,” is in a similar vein to Beyoncé’s darkly dramatic songs — all emptiness, yearning and fervent desire. It’s like he doesn’t know that Jamie Dornan won’t be fully nude in the film.
Cross your fingers that Miguel is also on the soundtrack.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out