A huge weather system packing gusting winds, thunderstorms, snow and even the odd twister is threatening Tuesday to put a damper on millions of Americans’ holiday travel plans. Significant road and air travel delays are expected across the East Coast on Tuesday and Wednesday courtesy of a messy mix of rain, wind, clouds and fog, according to forecasters.
“The Gulf Coast will see the worst of the severe weather on Tuesday, with thunderstorms, as much as 3 to 5 inches of rain and damaging winds right across Louisiana and into…
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving