What would Downton Abbey look like if Lord Grantham never existed? Well, it would have 100 percent more George Clooney… er, Lord Hollywood, as he’s now known.
While participating in the “Text Santa” charity event on British network ITV, the Downton Abbey cast put together a comedic It’s a Wonderful Life homage to show what would have happened had Lord Grantham not touched the lives of those at Downton Abbey.
Clooney isn’t the only major casting addition made to the holiday sketch’s alternate Downton universe. It also appears Jeremy Piven has decided to take up residence at the Abbey.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate