What would Downton Abbey look like if Lord Grantham never existed? Well, it would have 100 percent more George Clooney… er, Lord Hollywood, as he’s now known.
While participating in the “Text Santa” charity event on British network ITV, the Downton Abbey cast put together a comedic It’s a Wonderful Life homage to show what would have happened had Lord Grantham not touched the lives of those at Downton Abbey.
Clooney isn’t the only major casting addition made to the holiday sketch’s alternate Downton universe. It also appears Jeremy Piven has decided to take up residence at the Abbey.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time