What would Downton Abbey look like if Lord Grantham never existed? Well, it would have 100 percent more George Clooney… er, Lord Hollywood, as he’s now known.
While participating in the “Text Santa” charity event on British network ITV, the Downton Abbey cast put together a comedic It’s a Wonderful Life homage to show what would have happened had Lord Grantham not touched the lives of those at Downton Abbey.
Clooney isn’t the only major casting addition made to the holiday sketch’s alternate Downton universe. It also appears Jeremy Piven has decided to take up residence at the Abbey.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer