The eagerly-anticipated Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul hits TV screens in just over a month, but fans have seen precious little footage to date in the few teasers that have so far come out.
But now there’s a new trailer that gives people a little more to whet their appetites before the premiere on AMC on Feb. 8, with a new instantly-quotable Saul line: “The money is the point.”
The show is a prequel to Breaking Bad, that tells the story of how crooked New Mexico lawyer Saul Goodman became the criminal underground’s go-to attorney.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption