Justin Timberlake apparently doesn’t have time to do things like attend his former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass’s wedding — but he does have time to do things like bring Garth Brooks on stage for a surprise duet.
Because he’s JT, and he does what he wants.
At his sold-out show at the Bridgestone Arena in Nasvhille Friday night, Timberlake began singing Brooks’ hit song “Friends in Low Places.” After a few verses, though, he said, “Something don’t feel right.” And then he was all, “Garth?” And then Garth walked onstage to launch into a duet with JT.
Everyone went nuts — which means the two artists have more of an overlapping fan base than you’d thought.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears