Justin Timberlake apparently doesn’t have time to do things like attend his former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass’s wedding — but he does have time to do things like bring Garth Brooks on stage for a surprise duet.
Because he’s JT, and he does what he wants.
At his sold-out show at the Bridgestone Arena in Nasvhille Friday night, Timberlake began singing Brooks’ hit song “Friends in Low Places.” After a few verses, though, he said, “Something don’t feel right.” And then he was all, “Garth?” And then Garth walked onstage to launch into a duet with JT.
Everyone went nuts — which means the two artists have more of an overlapping fan base than you’d thought.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World