Lea Michele will belt out the now-classic Disney tune “Let It Go” on the season 6 premiere of the FOX musical dramedy – and PEOPLE has an exclusive first listen to the former Broadway star‘s rendition of the Oscar-winning ballad (which was sung in the film by her Glee mom, Idina Menzel).
After taking a detour to New York the past two seasons, the final season of Glee picks up a few years after last season and finds many of the show’s original glee club members back in Lima, Ohio.
Not much else has been revealed about the final season, but if this version of “Let It Go” is any indication, fans can expect a plethora of crowd-pleasing hits.
Michele’s cover of “Let It Go” will be available on iTunes on Tuesday, and the final season of Glee premieres Friday Jan. 9 at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time