Lea Michele will belt out the now-classic Disney tune “Let It Go” on the season 6 premiere of the FOX musical dramedy – and PEOPLE has an exclusive first listen to the former Broadway star‘s rendition of the Oscar-winning ballad (which was sung in the film by her Glee mom, Idina Menzel).
After taking a detour to New York the past two seasons, the final season of Glee picks up a few years after last season and finds many of the show’s original glee club members back in Lima, Ohio.
Not much else has been revealed about the final season, but if this version of “Let It Go” is any indication, fans can expect a plethora of crowd-pleasing hits.
Michele’s cover of “Let It Go” will be available on iTunes on Tuesday, and the final season of Glee premieres Friday Jan. 9 at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer