Lea Michele will belt out the now-classic Disney tune “Let It Go” on the season 6 premiere of the FOX musical dramedy – and PEOPLE has an exclusive first listen to the former Broadway star‘s rendition of the Oscar-winning ballad (which was sung in the film by her Glee mom, Idina Menzel).
After taking a detour to New York the past two seasons, the final season of Glee picks up a few years after last season and finds many of the show’s original glee club members back in Lima, Ohio.
Not much else has been revealed about the final season, but if this version of “Let It Go” is any indication, fans can expect a plethora of crowd-pleasing hits.
Michele’s cover of “Let It Go” will be available on iTunes on Tuesday, and the final season of Glee premieres Friday Jan. 9 at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate