50 Shades of Grey will make its international debut at February’s Berlin Film Festival, two days before the film opens in U.S. theaters on Feb. 13. E L James’s best-seller about the erotic awakening of a young woman and her mysterious billionaire boyfriend is one of 2015’s most anticipated cinematic events.
Dakota Johnson (The Social Network) stars as prim Anastasia Steele, and Jamie Dornan is the mysterious Christian Grey. Sam Taylor-Johnson (Nowhere Boy) directed the film.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow