A 20-day-old baby who was in a car that was stolen from a Kentucky gas station Thursday night was reunited with his mother after the vehicle was found hours later about seven miles away, police said.
An Amber Alert had been issued for the infant, Henry Flores, after his mother’s Volkswagen was stolen while he was in the backseat, Florence police said in a statement. The alert was canceled after two women who had received text message notifications about the stolen vehicle spotted it at a different gas station. The pair found the sleeping baby in the backseat of the…
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'