President Barack Obama is addressing reporters at the White House on Friday afternoon, amid the FBI’s announcement that it’s determined North Korea is behind the massive Sony hack and Obama’s move to normalize relations with Cuba.
Watch the news conference live above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving