Four months after Robin Williams took his own life at age 63, his eldest son has opened up about the loss of his beloved father.
“I miss him all the time,” Williams’s oldest son, Zak, 31, tells People. “Often I see something or if I’m watching a film, I think, ‘Oh, man, he would have appreciated this’ or ‘He would have gotten a laugh out of this.'”
“There’s not a day that goes by that we don’t think about our dad,” Zak said, speaking for himself and siblings Zelda, 25, and Cody, 23.
Read more at People.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy