Four months after Robin Williams took his own life at age 63, his eldest son has opened up about the loss of his beloved father.
“I miss him all the time,” Williams’s oldest son, Zak, 31, tells People. “Often I see something or if I’m watching a film, I think, ‘Oh, man, he would have appreciated this’ or ‘He would have gotten a laugh out of this.'”
“There’s not a day that goes by that we don’t think about our dad,” Zak said, speaking for himself and siblings Zelda, 25, and Cody, 23.
Read more at People.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time