Bradley Stone, the man prosecutors say is responsible for killing his ex-wife and five of her family members and shooting one other before going on the run, has been found dead in the woods near his home, law enforcement sources tell NBC10.
His body was discovered near W. 4th Street and Schoolhouse Road in Pennsburg. The location is just yards from the former Marine’s home where SWAT teams have been methodically searching for the man for the past two days.
Sources said it appears Stone killed himself.
Officials will be holding a news conference within the next 30 minutes. You can…
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time