Rihanna is already well-known for her audacious fashion statements. Now she’ll get to spread her influence even further as the new creative director of Puma. The pop star will oversee a women’s line of clothing for the apparel company, focusing on fitness and training clothes. She’ll also become a “brand ambassador” for the company alongside star athletes like sprinter Usain Bolt and soccer player Mario Balotelli.
RiRi celebrated her new appointment by flying off for her first creative session at the company’s headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany, on Monday. She’s also been spotted sporting a pair of Pumas on Instagram.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out