Rihanna is already well-known for her audacious fashion statements. Now she’ll get to spread her influence even further as the new creative director of Puma. The pop star will oversee a women’s line of clothing for the apparel company, focusing on fitness and training clothes. She’ll also become a “brand ambassador” for the company alongside star athletes like sprinter Usain Bolt and soccer player Mario Balotelli.
RiRi celebrated her new appointment by flying off for her first creative session at the company’s headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany, on Monday. She’s also been spotted sporting a pair of Pumas on Instagram.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow