Last year, Jimmy Kimmel did what he thought was necessary to put an end to an ongoing prank feud with his neighbors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. He not only made it snow in Los Angeles, but also he gift-wrapped their entire house from roof to lawn with Christmas carolers and an elf thrown in for fun. While one would think that would be impossible to top, this year Krasinski and Blunt struck back, and it turns out they are kind of evil geniuses.
But on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday night, Kimmel revealed that Blunt and Krasinski have managed to best him, and he had the video to prove it. Not only did they gift wrap his car, but they filled in with sparkly baubles that he had to remove before he could drive. That was a good prank, but it was just phase one of their dastardly Christmas scheme.
When these people feud, everyone wins.
Watch the full clip here:
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate