Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is just like the rest of us — in the sense that he would totally prefer singing R. Kelly’s “Ignition (Remix)” instead of literally any song by Maroon 5. (Seriously, when you’re at karaoke faced with the choice between R. Kelly and Maroon 5, you know you’re going with R. Kelly. Every time.)
And so, at a recent The Voice coaches concert, Levine performed one of his band’s songs, “Sunday Morning,” before launching into the real performance, the part that actually mattered. The R. Kelly part.
You probably think you’re going to hate this, but give it a chance, because it’s surprisingly good and kind of makes us want to go to karaoke with Adam Levine.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears