Barbara Walters opened an age-old trap for actress Scarlett Johansson, during an interview for her annual special on the “Most Fascinating People of 2014.”
“Do you like your body?” Walters asked in the segment, which aired Sunday night.
“It’s an ok body, I guess,” Johansson said, attempting to answer a question with basically no right answer. “I mean, I wouldn’t say it’s particularly remarkable, though.”
Continuing to pan for gold, Walters continued: “Any parts you don’t like?”
Stars: they’re emo teens just like us.
“But,” Johansson continued, literally throwing her hands in the air, “Eh, well, who can complain? I’m not going to complain. I’ve got thighs and a midsection, so I’m happy.”
Now, who wants to go grab some fries?
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time