Malala Yousafzai, the 17-year old schoolgirl who was shot by the Taliban in 2011 for advocating the right of girls to an education and awarded the Noble Peace Prize this year, has given her response to Tuesday’s attack on the school in Peshawar in which more than 100 schoolchildren have been killed by the Taliban.
Malala has left Pakistan and is now studying in Birmingham, England.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022