Malala Yousafzai, the 17-year old schoolgirl who was shot by the Taliban in 2011 for advocating the right of girls to an education and awarded the Noble Peace Prize this year, has given her response to Tuesday’s attack on the school in Peshawar in which more than 100 schoolchildren have been killed by the Taliban.
Malala has left Pakistan and is now studying in Birmingham, England.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time