What are you doing to build your Better Call Saul anticipation today? You’re checking out the key art that AMC just released for the Breaking Bad spin-off. (Click here for the full-size version.) Look! There’s Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), back in the days when he still went by the name Jimmy McGill! And there were pay phones in the desert!
And to further help you have an A1 day, the network also released a brief teaser involving a car wash, which you can see here.
The 2002-set prequel will follow around Jimmy long before he got involved with Walter White. He’s got some Bad company, too: Jonathan Banks will once again assume the role of fixer Mike. AMC recently released a clip in which those two first cross paths. Their introduction goes not so well.
The show, which has already been picked up for a second season, will debut Feb. 8 at 10 p.m.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating