What are you doing to build your Better Call Saul anticipation today? You’re checking out the key art that AMC just released for the Breaking Bad spin-off. (Click here for the full-size version.) Look! There’s Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), back in the days when he still went by the name Jimmy McGill! And there were pay phones in the desert!
And to further help you have an A1 day, the network also released a brief teaser involving a car wash, which you can see here.
The 2002-set prequel will follow around Jimmy long before he got involved with Walter White. He’s got some Bad company, too: Jonathan Banks will once again assume the role of fixer Mike. AMC recently released a clip in which those two first cross paths. Their introduction goes not so well.
The show, which has already been picked up for a second season, will debut Feb. 8 at 10 p.m.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time