To help make things a bit more manageable for all of us, director and video editor Luc Bergeron went through all the year’s viral videos — 233, to be exact, — and then crammed all the best moments into one digestible supercut.
It’s been quite a year. There were cute animals. There were dumb animals. There were daredevils who risked their lives just to make a cool video. There was an impressive amount of dancing. There was awkward kissing. There was ice being dumped on people’s head. And so, so much more.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow