Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks has found her next gig. The five-time Emmy nominee will star in Showtime’s Roadies one-hour comedy pilot, which follows the day-to-day life of a successful rock tour. Hendricks will play the fictional band’s production manager.
She’s joining a strong cast on the pilot, including the previously announced Luke Wilson (Old School), Imogen Poots (The Look of Love), Rafe Spall (One Day), Peter Cambor (NCIS: Los Angeles), and Keisha Castle-Hughes (Whale Rider).
Hendricks is best known for AMC’s Mad Men, which will air its final episodes in the spring. She’ll also be seen in the film Dark Places, adapted from Gillian Flynn’s bestseller.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time