Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks has found her next gig. The five-time Emmy nominee will star in Showtime’s Roadies one-hour comedy pilot, which follows the day-to-day life of a successful rock tour. Hendricks will play the fictional band’s production manager.
She’s joining a strong cast on the pilot, including the previously announced Luke Wilson (Old School), Imogen Poots (The Look of Love), Rafe Spall (One Day), Peter Cambor (NCIS: Los Angeles), and Keisha Castle-Hughes (Whale Rider).
Hendricks is best known for AMC’s Mad Men, which will air its final episodes in the spring. She’ll also be seen in the film Dark Places, adapted from Gillian Flynn’s bestseller.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working