Apple often serves up its most heartwarming commercials just in time for the winter holidays, and this year is no different.
The company has just released a new ad in which a young girl discovers a love song that her grandmother wrote for her grandfather decades ago. After hearing the song, the girl decides to record her own version — using a MacBook, of course.
She mixes the two versions together and delivers the new song to her grandmother on an iPad Mini, complete with nostalgic photos of their family over the years.
Check out the full spot in the video above. Here’s Apple’s ad from last winter:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears