Apple often serves up its most heartwarming commercials just in time for the winter holidays, and this year is no different.
The company has just released a new ad in which a young girl discovers a love song that her grandmother wrote for her grandfather decades ago. After hearing the song, the girl decides to record her own version — using a MacBook, of course.
She mixes the two versions together and delivers the new song to her grandmother on an iPad Mini, complete with nostalgic photos of their family over the years.
Check out the full spot in the video above. Here’s Apple’s ad from last winter:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement