Kim Kardashian fans are incensed, simply incensed, that the reality star apparently “cropped” North West out of her latest selfie posted Monday:
The off-center shot, showing a sliver of North’s face, was reamed in Instagram comments—proving that when it comes to celebrity motherhood, social media is often a “you lose some, you lose some” scenario.
If Kardashian posts a picture of her baby on Instagram, she’s accused of something ridiculous like waxing the tot’s eyebrows. If she posts a picture in which North’s face isn’t fully in view, she’s “ruthless” or afraid to share the spotlight.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.