This baby, flanked by even smaller twin babies, is not quite sure what’s going on here. There’s one baby in a headband and strawberry romper to his left, and another baby in a headband and strawberry romper to his right. And they are, remarkably, two different people.
One twin is chilling contently while the other seems quite perturbed by the confused baby’s inability to recognize her individuality. Or maybe she’s hungry. Either way, it’s Friday.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year