(RIO DE JANEIRO) — A man arrested on suspicion of murder told police he killed 42 people over the past decade, potentially making him one of the Brazil’s most prolific serial killers.
Sailson Jose das Graças, 26, told reporters at a police station in the state of Rio that he killed for pleasure and the accompanying adrenaline rush. He said his preferred victims were white females, whom he strangled. “I would wait for an opportunity to break into the house and kill,” Das Graças told reporters, adding he would often watch his victims for months before making his move. “When I didn’t do it I would get nervous…
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time