Just a day after Keira Knightley nabbed two big acting nominations, the British star has more happy news: she is about three months pregnant.
Knightley, 29, is expecting her first child with husband James Righton, of the Klaxons, Page Six reports. The actress-singer couple married in France in spring 2013.
Knightley received a Best Supporting Actress nod from both the Screen Actors Guild and the Golden Globes on Wednesday, for her role in The Imitation Game. The wartime drama picked up five Golden Globe nominations in total, including best motion picture.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement