Four years ago, moviegoers watched a group of middle-aged dudes use a hot tub, rather than a DeLorean, to go back in time and relive their heyday. (Not to mention, make changes in their “present” lives to make them rich, famous, and overall happy).
Now, whether you asked for it or not, Clark Duke, Craig Robinson, and Rob Corddry are back for Hot Tub Time Machine 2 — and according to Corddry, “I think this time maybe I’ll invent yoga pants.”
The newly released trailer, however, shows that some things have changed. First off, headliner John Cusack unaccountably decided not to return for the sequel. Instead, Adam Scott and Community’s Gillian Jacobs join the cast. Secondly, the cast doesn’t just go to one point in their lives — they travel everywhere from the not-so-distant future to the Revolutionary War. Using a hot tub.
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 hits theaters Feb. 20, 2015.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating