Spotify is making it easier to keep tabs on what your friends have been listening to.
The music streaming service announced a new feature Thursday that lets users see a ranking of the most-played songs by people that they follow. Called “Top Tracks in Your Network,” the new chart can be found under the Browse tab and will be refreshed daily.
Spotify already let users see an ongoing stream of the songs friends were playing in real time, so this new feature seems to be a way to aggregate that data. The company is also updating artist and album pages to include info about which of your friends have been listening to the same music recently.
The Top Tracks in Your Network feature is available on mobile platforms now and will come to the desktop soon. Updated album and artist pages are now on desktop and will hit mobile within a few weeks.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement