A fighter in Syria tweeted a photo on Wednesday which appears to give the clearest image yet of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) executioner believed to be responsible for killing several hostages.
“Jihadi John” is the nickname given to the masked militant who has featured in several propaganda videos released by ISIS.
Intelligence agencies say they have identified Jihadi John but have yet to reveal his name.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate