While Prince William and Kate toured New York and Washington D.C. on their royal visit to the U.S., the Duchess of Cambridge’s sister blogged for The Spectator this week about truffle hunting, wine exams and western dancing.
Back in November, Pippa Middleton had donned a plaid shirt, jeans and boots for a spin on the dancefloor in a bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, an area she calls “real cowboy country.” In excitement, people in the bar captured Pippa on camera and shared videos and photos on social media.
Pippa writes: “Everyone wore cowboy boots and the men had big, non-ironic moustaches that curled upwards….My dancing partner was about 80, and I did my best to keep up. But it turns out I have two left feet, as least as far as moving to rhythm is concerned.”
The 31-year-old worries her “cringe-inducing moves” may have scuppered her chances of appearing in Strictly Come Dancing, the British version of TV show Dancing with the Stars.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time