A cover of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” by singer-songwriter Peter Hollens is going viral, thanks to a stirring a cappella arrangement featuring Jackie Evancho.
Hollens appeared on season 2 of NBC’s The Sing-Off, and has been compared to Pentatonix, another group made famous by the a cappella competition show. Evancho, a 14-year-old soprano, has performed on America’s Got Talent and at the National Christmas Tree Lighting in Washington, D.C.
Below is Leonard Cohen’s original for reference:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space