A winter storm brought rain, heavy winds and snow to the Northeast on Tuesday, prompting hundreds of flight cancellations and flooding concerns.
The storm will continue to drench the I-95 corridor from Boston to D.C. over the next two days, while mountainous areas in the interior Northeast and northern New England are set for icy road conditions and up to two feet of snow, USA Today reports. And more than 800 cancelled flights and 2,000 delays were reported as of Tuesday evening.
The storm is expected to continue across the region through Thursday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time