Facebook is out with its annual roundup of the year’s top Facebook games, with one game taking the ultimate crown.
Cookie Jam, a matching game launched by SGN last May, “swept all others” to become Facebook’s Game of the Year, the company announced Tuesday on its blog. While only one game could claim the biggest title, Facebook also identified some stand-outs from the year, including a new Candy Crush game and Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
These are Facebook’s best new games of 2014:
- Bubble Witch 2 Saga
- Candy Crush Soda Saga
- Hero Defense
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- League of Angels
- Old Vegas Slots
- Sparta: War of Empires
These are the Facebook staff’s favorite games of 2014:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving