Glassdoor, a website that allows employees to post anonymous reviews of their offices, has released its annual list of the best places to work in the U.S. for 2015. Google is at the top, and it is also at the top of the U.K. version of this ranking (a new section this year).
The website only includes companies with more than 1,000 employees and at least 50 “approved” reviews for this report. Ratings come from reviews provided by employees who participated in a survey that was conducted between November 13, 2013 and November 2, 2014. Each overall ranking is based on the “quantity, quality and consistency of reviews,” according to a statement.
LIST: 5 of the Best Companies for Working Moms
LIST: Best Places to Live 2014
Read next: The 25 Absolute Best Workplaces in the World
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far