Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D—Calif.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committe, spoke on the Senate Floor Tuesday as her committee published a 500-page summary of a 6,200-page report on the the CIA’s use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” against detainees suspected of being Al Qaeda fighters during the George W. Bush administration.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving