Drinking alcohol is generally a good thing to do before and/or during a long flight. (Just remember not to get too trashed because you’ll cause problems.) Sadly, though, in-flight adult beverage options tend to be pretty disappointing. This week, however, Delta Airlines passengers will have a new option: craft beer.
Yup, Delta will soon be serving beer from the following craft breweries:
Has craft beer — the sweet, sweet nectar of urban hipsters trying to impress their friends who are in town for the weekend — officially jumped the shark? No, worse. It has boarded a plane and flown over the shark.
So, the next time that one co-worker of yours who, at an awkward group happy hour, raises an eyebrow at your Yuengling and snidely remarks, “I only drink craft beer,” you can be all, “Oh, like the kind they serve on planes?”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org