On a foul and rainy Tuesday morning, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited New York’s 9/11 museum to pay tribute to those who died in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
Will and Kate paused to look at the panel honoring victims of Flight 93 before the Duchess placed a bouquet of flowers over the names of the victims. The royal couple also spent a moment reflecting in front of one of the tridents from Tower One before their 20-minute tour of the museum. The Duchess, who is five months pregnant, wore a pink coat by Mulberry over a dress by Seraphim.
Last night, the British royal couple met American royalty Beyoncé and Jay Z at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, where they watched the Brooklyn Nets play the Cleveland Cavaliers. Cavaliers star LeBron James, also known as King James, was also there.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State