On a foul and rainy Tuesday morning, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited New York’s 9/11 museum to pay tribute to those who died in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
Will and Kate paused to look at the panel honoring victims of Flight 93 before the Duchess placed a bouquet of flowers over the names of the victims. The royal couple also spent a moment reflecting in front of one of the tridents from Tower One before their 20-minute tour of the museum. The Duchess, who is five months pregnant, wore a pink coat by Mulberry over a dress by Seraphim.
Last night, the British royal couple met American royalty Beyoncé and Jay Z at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, where they watched the Brooklyn Nets play the Cleveland Cavaliers. Cavaliers star LeBron James, also known as King James, was also there.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This