Google added ‘Street View’ to its map of Dubai on Monday, marking the feature’s first foray into an Arab country.
Virtual visitors can tour the city’s most notable landmarks, including the “dancing fountains” outside of the Dubai Mall and the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, which can be viewed both from the ground floor and the observation deck 124 floors above the city.
“We hope that you’ll be inspired to explore its wonders in person,” the Google Maps team wrote in an announcement on the official blog, “but until then, they’re just a click away.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization