Superman fans rejoice — a new TV series called Krypton has officially been announced, chronicling the life of the superhero’s grandfather as he shapes the planet where Kal El, a.k.a. Clark Kent, a.k.a. Superman, was born.
The series will be produced by Man of Steel writer David Goyer and will air on Syfy, Entertainment Weekly reports. Goyer is also involved in the upcoming movie sequel Batman vs. Superman.
Ian Goldberg of Once Upon a Time fame will co-produce the series, and is also writing a pilot script based on a story by him and Goyer.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State