The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were received on a Monday evening by America’s royal couple, Queen B and Jay Z. The brief, but momentous, event — at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where both couples watched the Brooklyn Nets play the Cleveland Cavaliers — was naturally chronicled in detail.
Royalty has arrived! Everyone is really excited.
Oh, the other royals are here too.
Also, Lebron “King” James.
The big moment is imminent, and people are pretty psyched about Beyoncé’s walk:
Viewers muse that this is a big deal for Kate Middleton. It’s not everyday that one meets royalty, after all.
MORE: The Top 10 Beyoncé Moments of 2014
Everyone wants to know what they’re saying.
What could it be, what could it be … could it be?
Now everyone is freaking out.
Including Kate, apparently.
O.K., not everyone.
Whatever. They just don’t understand:
Read next: This Is How the Internet Talks About Beyoncé and Taylor Swift
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement