Everybody from Kendrick Lamar to Steve Carell has shown their love for Taylor Swift by publicly singing “Shake It Off.” (Everyone else is just privately singing it at home.)
The latest celebrity to offer their take on the ultra-catchy tune is Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who performed a very Broadway-esque rendition at the annual Trevor Project benefit concert this past weekend.
“I know what you’re thinking: Why is a 39-year-old gay man singing Taylor Swift?” the actor joked. “This is making me uncomfortable.” But then he did it anyway, and it was great.
Tay herself, a known bestie of Ferguson’s Modern Family co-star Sarah Hyland, has seen the video and seems to be all about it:
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World