Kourtney Kardashian will soon be keeping up with another son!
“I’m so happy we’re having a boy,” Kourtney said upon finding out the sex. “It’s going to be perfect for our family.”
After the announcement, the proud parents let their firstborn, son Mason Dash, 5 this month, break the big news to the rest of the family.
As the Kardashian-Jenner clan anxiously waited, Mason came running in with a stick with a blue star and presented it to the group, a memorable moment videotaped by proud aunt Kim Kardashian.
But did Disick have his hopes set on a second daughter? “You’re not that excited?” Khloé asks the dad-to-be. He quips: “No, I’m fine now. I’m excited.”
“It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through,” the mom-to-be said while posing nude for DuJour magazine. “There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow