Based on the new trailer, Girls season 4 looks like it’s all about love and relationships.
Hannah and Adam struggle to plan how they’ll survive long-distance; Marnie fights with Desi (who she creepily stalked at the end of last season); Jessa quotes Selena Gomez on matters of the heart, naturally; and Shoshanna tells Ray that it’s okay that he slept with Marnie because she never really liked Marnie anyway.
Okay, so maybe the titular girls are still struggling to master the art of a healthy relationship, but at least they’re seeking out love advice from some very funny guest stars: The trailer features the welcome return of Gaby Hoffman as Adam’s sister and Gillian Jacobs as a motivational speaker the girls watch on YouTube.
Lena Dunham’s Girls returns to HBO January 11.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow