American drivers may have noticed a smaller bill at the pump recently– that’s because the average price of U.S. regular gas has recently reached $2.72 a gallon, the lowest it’s been in four years.
In the last two weeks alone, the average price has dropped 12 cents. But what is the reason for these dropping prices? Watch this video to find out what’s causing the cheaper fuel, and where you can find the most affordable gas in the country.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement