Pizza Hut Australia recently debuted a “Doritos Crunchy Crust Pizza,” which — you guessed it — is pizza crust topped with Doritos, with a layer of mozzarella cheese holding everything together.
The chain is promoting it with a short commercial reminiscent of Apple’s over-the-top product announcements:
Is the photo of this decadent meal making you drool? If you don’t live in Australia, you could probably recreate a similar meal by dumping a bag of Doritos over any pizza pie — and maybe wash it down with Doritos-flavored Mountain Dew, if you really have no shame.
MORE: What Pizza Hut’s New Menu Actually Tastes Like
WATCH: IKEA Channels Apple in Hilarious Ad for Its New Catalog “Bookbook”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement