Kirk Cameron’s new Christmas movie is earning all the wrong kinds of distinctions.
The November release Saving Christmas was voted the worst movie ever by IMDb users, garnering 1.5 out of 5 stars with scores from more than 4,000 users.
The movie, which centers on Cameron’s quest to show his brother-in-law the true meaning of Christmas, started drawing people’s ire when Cameron began a social media campaign to improve the film’s Rotten Tomatoes score. That plan seems to have backfired big time.
Saving Christmas beat out other famously awful movies like Gigli and From Justin to Kelly on IMDb’s “Bottom 100” list. There’s even another holiday movie in the rankings called Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow